What a week! I am counting down the days until Anaheim, California with my wonderful FCCLA students. Soooo since I was not to fond of the shirts they sent us for National convention I made us our own. The girls requested a Texas theme so here is a pic of the product so far!
On the same note of t-shirts my wonderful husband got me a treat! The Dallas Cowboys reached 3 Million following fans on Facebook so they released a special edition "I Follow The Star" shirt and he ordered it for me! Its precious! I'm working on this whole fan thing... its hard for me to be dedicated to anything so I'm trying!
Also this week I FINALLY finished summer school. It has been a long month of early mornings. I don't know what exactly makes it so much more difficult that regular school... I think body knows its summertime and I should be snoozing.
Well this weekend is the 4th of July one of Matthew's favorite holidays. So we are of course doing it big! So I will be posting pictures after the madness ends! We have a full house packed with big plans, adult beverages and delicious foods!
No comments:
Post a Comment