Saturday, July 30, 2011

In Between Excitement

So I have been working on taking more pictures this summer... I think I'm getting better. Or at least I like to think so. But here are some pictures that friends have taken that I just enjoy so I thought I would add them to my blog! So here they are!!
This is my awesome husband striking his baseball pose. So proud :)

These pictures are from fourth of July weekend. Where we had such an amazing time and went to beautiful Messina Hof and casually encountered Paul the owner.
We also recently celebrated Andrew's birthday at the Wrangler in Navasota. We have been wanting to o check it out and it finally happened. Matt says this is the type of bar he wants to eventually own.... so we shall see.
In the next couple of days I will be trying to relax as much as possible but I also have so much to accomplish. I am in the process of preparing my classroom for a year of work. I'm not sure what to expect but it will be nice to have my own space. Matt and I also purchased our first brand new bed! So it will be arriving soon :) Then last our cruise is quickly approaching and I am shaking with excitement.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment