So I have been crazy busy in preparation for my big trip to California with my FCCLA students. It was my first trip with students on a plane... but we survived :)
I took 3 students to Anaheim, California! It was an awesome but exhausting trip. Upon arrival to Anaheim after 6 hours of traveling we immediately spent the day at Universal Studios.
Then we met with all of the Texas peoples and had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. The rest of our trip also included Disneyland, Knot's Berry Farms, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Dinner Cruise, a Gala, and lots of FCCLA educational opportunities, meetings, and events.
This picture is me with my students after the awards ceremony where they discovered they earned a Gold Medal! I was so proud!
All in all we had an absolutely fabulous time! It was so wonderful to finally make it home! Then the following day I woke up way too early to head out for the Bridal Extravaganza for my awesome sorority big sister! It was an overwhelming experience but a very productive day! Then Sunday was my best friend from forever's son's birthday! Kerri's Weston turned 1!! He is so big I cannot believe its been a year! I also saw Horrible Bosses on Sunday with the husband, its truly a must see movie. I really enjoyed it!
So to summarize since the last blog I have been way too busy. I'm going to enjoy slowing down to prepare for the upcoming school year. I have already been visiting the "College" areas of stores to prepare for my new classroom. Its mixed feelings because I definitely do not want summer to end, but I do love to decorate!
I tried to upload a video but it didn't quite work... so that is what the random fuzzy picture is in the middle of the blog.
ReplyDelete