Well I am just now finding the time to blog so here we go...
We celebrated the Fourth of July right this year. Matt always enjoys throwing a celebration and last year due to us just moving in we had to not get too carried away. But this year was fabulous!
Friday night we had our friends over to our apartment. Check out my very patriotic fruit pizza.
It was pretty much delicious! Then we had a fish fry on Saturday at our friends' home. It was a wonderful weekend full of fun with fabulous friends. It was a little disheartening because we had to say goodbye to Jon and Stephanie as they embark on a new life in Lafayette. These amazing friends are like our better half and I'm going to miss them so much! So expect lots of visits to Lafayette! I wish I would have taken more pictures but I was slightly distracted all weekend!
My trip to California is quickly approaching so YEAH! We leave on Saturday! So between now and Saturday I need to finish my gorgeous purple dress and hopefully (fingers crossed) make my iron decor with toilet paper rolls. But dress first because I have to finish a project before I start a new one!
No comments:
Post a Comment