Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Paisley's Fall Outfits are taking shape

It is mid JuLy but I have begun creating P's fall collection. I'm loving the very hippy and fringe vibe. It is becoming an obsession. These are just some of the starter pieces but they are coming along. This first piece is a Damask Poncho. Never thought I'd make my daughter a poncho... Sigh.... Here it is and I love it. How cute will it look with jeans or black leggings. This took all of two seconds to make with some cute knit. 
Here is the leopard poncho. I started to put fringe on it but changed my mind. The fringe still may happen...
I LOVE this vest. It is simple but I think it would be adorable with a pop of color tee underneath. 
Easy leopard knit pants. 
I had some leftover fabric from the vest so I made some shorts. I think a sweater would be adorable with this. 
Peasant top with chevron pants. I am thinking I may add a chevron P and embroider her name. It is under construction but I haven't decided. 
Please don't judge my mess behind the clothes. I have a problem with fabric. I just love it. 

1 comment: