Friday, March 29, 2013

Seriously... P is 10 months

 I seriously cannot believe she is 10 months old. Ridiculous. She is a pure bundle of joy and wiggles. She is constantly on the move. She has figured out how to open cracked doors, drawers, and anything she can find. She also loves pulling clothes out of drawers, laundry baskets, etc. She then drags them around the house after her... cleaning I guess? It is always a new day with P.
 As you will notice in her 10 month photo shoot she gets very distracted outdoors. Especially if Buttons is running around in the background, there is construction next door.... you know every day stuff.
 She knows "uno". She feels so proud when you acknowledge this skill.

 So I thought bringing a lamb out would be cute seeing as its almost Easter. Hmmm... distraction?
 And then she was done for a moment.
 Here she is talking to her new friend.
 She wanted to share her grass that she handpicked to try and chew on. How sweet?
 The lamb did not want the grass either.

 I moved the lamb to try and get some good shots. She just kept pointing to it. I guess she didn't want to leave him/her behind. She is a thoughtful one!
Easter photos to soon follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment