Paisley was 4 months old on Sept. 29! EEK! My apologies for not getting to this all closer to that date but life has been a bit hectic. But we will get to that after the cuteness that is Miss P!
Isn't she ADORABLE!
Love that SMILE. She already knows how to use it to her advantage.
I cannot believe it has been 4 months. Absolutely insane.
Paisley loves tulle... and Sophie. Its a great life when those are your indulgences.
I couldn't resist the leopard leg warmers. We have a ton more to play with once it gets cooler. This month P has learned to roll over... and over... and over. Sometimes I find her in some interesting locations. She is going to start teething at any moment. She is 13lbs 5oz. She is 50% in height and weight. Such an average but perfect baby. (I know all moms think this... but still.) She is such a delight every single day.
This month we also purchased our first home. We will hopefully (fingers crossed) be moving in a week. This is one reason for the delay in uploading pictures. Stay tuned for pictures of our new home! :)
She is so cute! Thanks for the update! :) I miss her!!
ReplyDelete