Wednesday, August 29, 2012

3 months of Sleep!

My beautiful baby is 3 months old! I think I may have a slight obsession with her. Paisley is so amazing. Every moment is joy. She does not cry frequently. She is sleeping through the night from 8pm to 6am. If she wakes up its only for a quick diaper change. She is such an awesome daughter. :) She has discovered toys.... but no this does not need we need more. Jon and Stephanie came to visit and brought her Sophie the giraffe. She really likes her alot! She likes to lay on her mat and is starting to grab the toys and kick at them. She is about half way to rolling over... not sure if we are quite ready for this just yet. She has such strong legs! She scoots herself in a 360 using her head as the pivot point. She has a lovely very noticeable bald spot on the back of her head. She loves to people watch. She just wants someone to stare at all the time. I love that she seems to recognize Matt and I. Its such an amazing feeling when she cracks a smile when I go to pick her up at our sitters. This month was also the first time we spent a night apart... and we spent two apart. It was harder than I thought it would be but I just looked at her pictures constantly. But thats it for us and our beautiful happy healthy baby girl. Enjoy her 3 month pictures :)
 












 


No comments:

Post a Comment