Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Happy Happy



Life has been so happy happy happy! (Yes we watch too much Duck Dynasty) My little girl is growing up so fast! I completely missed taking 5 month pictures due to the move. Boo. But she is super precious for her 6 month photo shoot!
Isn't she happy!
I feel like she just discovered the puzzle says her name. I know thats not why she is making this face but its perfect for the moment!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!


 She absolutely loves to stare at the tree and pet it. Not grab just pet the tree...

 Ok now she wants to eat the ornaments.


And last but not least I did some crafting this weekend. I'm obsessed with how it turned out. Love it!

 I covered the bar stool seats. I also painted out dining room table black and the stools black/turquoise. And then to help the living room has some similar color I put turquoise on the bottom of our media stand. Now to just start putting things on the wall... I'm just so overwhelmed with all of the wall space I don't know where to begin. But its a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment