Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pre-Delivery Updates :)

I need to be more diligent. Hopefully once Paisley is here I will have more to discuss. Well here is the latest update on our pregnancy :) I visited with my doctor last week and we scheduled an induction date for June 4th. My body has been moving pretty slow and she said for first time moms she likes to wait at least a week after their due date to induce. Then we had a few minor issues. I have been having severe and consistent headaches and my doctor feared preclampsya. However I have always had great blood pressure. I went to the doctors' office to have my blood pressure checked before the long weekend and the nurse made notes for my doctor. Then I also have developed PEP on my abdomen which is basically that my skin is very irritated and itchy. So with these two items my doctor called yesterday and moved up induction to May 29. We are scheduled to go into the hospital Monday night because my doctor thinks my body will need that extra time instead of inducing in the morning. So we are delivering on May 29th our due date! I'm so excited that the end is so near. I'm ready to meet our little miss. June 4th felt so far away! So hopefully my next post will have pictures of our little one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment