Saturday, April 7, 2012

Showers of Love in April should bring a May Flower Right?

I LOVE APRIL! I think because it has all of the components I love. Its never too ridiculously hot but there is always a chance of rain. Rain is so soothing and I love to just open the windows and listen/watch. Random fact. But Matt loves April because this means his yearly man vacation to Medina, Texas to spend time with his ATO brothers. This year I may or may not have given him a hard time about leaving his pregnant wife. So the day before he left he came home with candy, a card, and a beautiful bouquet of purple lilies. It was like the Valentine's we never had :) So this is what inspires the title of this blog. My other inspiration is that we have been so blessed with so many supportive family and friends who are helping us prepare for Baby Paisley. So April showers will hopefully bring my May flower safe and sound. ... side note... you'd be surprised at how many people ask me if Paisley is a flower... no that is a Posey, Paisley is a fabric. Yes I'm unusual.


We were so fortunate to find a fabulous deal on a car for Matt. He's so excited to have something of his own again! This is Matt's shiny new Jeep Compass. (PS Matt took these pictures and said, "here you can blog about this"... I think he wanted to show off but let his wife do it because its more manly that way. :)

Paisley's Room- In Progress





 Ok but like I said we have been blessed with so many gifts to help us prepare for Paisley. Here is an update on her room. Please don't judge me. I know I am only 32 weeks (33 on Monday!) but decorating/sewing/organizing is just such a love I can't stop myself! So this is just the work in progress... you can't tell in the pictures but there is a massive amount of junk still sitting in the middle of the room from when this room was previously our storage/guest room. We also have a ton of stuff scattered throughout our apartment. This little girl is small but she has so much! I love the dots on the wall! They
are embroidery hoops with extra fabric! Thanks Pinterest! I also have one last room to show you and that is her closet.... This is still very much in progress. I need to stop shopping/making clothes and see where I'm at. My latest purchase is the zebra boots, four tutus, petticoat skirt and a lace romper... they were just so ridiculously cheap on www.alwaysunderpay.com . So its semi-okay? I have a small obsession but girls need clothes and bows! Sometimes I think Matt understands. :)

1 comment: