This week was so much more than I could ever ask for all at once! I worked super hard at summer school all week! However I may have had a little too much fun all at once!
My husband and I went into Specs for a normal trip. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something pink and green. Of course this means I need to investigate. They are these new shakers that contain the sugar and concentrated mix. All you have to add is a little bit of vodka and ice/water... but the best news it was only 5 dollars... EXCITING! So I'm frugal and I bought it to try out. It was FABULOUS! And on the way to check out there was another set up the same brand... but bucket style. And they had so many varieties. AND they were also only 5 dollars. Bargain. I may have to go back soon to stock up.
Lets see then today I had decided not to work today so that I could be productive before my adventure to Houston. I went to Target and of course the day I get paid they are have a 70% sale on home decor and frames. And it obviously perfectly matches my previous decor so I went a little crazy. But the upside is my modge podge wall of frames, pictures, mementos, and the wine cork monogram is almost done. (Pictures to come when it is!) I then was off to Houston for lunch with my fabulous sorority sisters.
Did you know that if you accidentally get on the toll road and have no cash they give you a white card to call and pay over the phone?
I learned this twice today and I have two tickets to call in and pay. Hopefully its still only a $1.50. ... But we shall see. On the way into Houston I knew it said tollway but I figured maybe I wouldn't have to pay... I don't know what I was thinking. The second time... I truly didn't realize I was getting on the toll road... argh maybe I should not be allowed to drive in densely populated areas.
But all in all I had a great lunch at Cheesecake Factory with some of my favs!
The sad news is that Shannon left before we took pictures and that this is the last time I will see Veronica for awhile. My oldest sorority friend and the woman who put up with me as her roommate is leaving on a two year adventure to be a sorority consultant! This girl has put up with me and my pillow talk time, my 21st birthday rampage where I tried to kick her... (?), and so many ups and downs. But she has always been the truest friend I know and the most giving and compassionate person. I'm going to miss my V!
Ok and last of all Veronica introduced me to something fabulous. And that is Sally Hanson's Stick on Nail things... My nails look AWESOME! And I did it all myself! I copied what Veronica had and the best part was her going away present was a pair of sunglasses that matched her awesome nails perfectly! I know her so well!
Ok love yall and I will post again next week!

Your nails look fabulous! Thank you so very much for making the very scary drive into Houston! I love my card and my sunglasses. Most of all my former roomie, I will miss you and thank you so much for introducting me to blogging!!
ReplyDelete