So here we go! Round 2. I'm committed to posting at least once a week. Life is so full of surprises. My dad, stepmother, and nephew came to visit this week. It was wonderful getting to spend time with them and my brothers. Anytime they come into town we always spend way more quality time together.
My sister in-law, Alice, and I went to get a pedicure. It was absolutely fabulous and has been way too long. I am not sporting hot pink toes with an adorable white cross painted on them. I wanted something different, I was unsure about the size of the design until the lady next to me asked for the same design. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery right? While enjoying our pedicures something of course has to go wrong... so then the fire alarm goes off... in the mall. I have NEVER heard of this happening. I don't think the employees knew either because they just continued to work. It was Alice and I that kept saying, "maybe we should exit the building" So finally they became concerned and sure enough everyone exited the building. I guess it wasn't that big of a deal because ten minutes later they let us all knew. I thought interrupting my pedicure was painful but then I saw the girl with foil in her hair waiting for her highlights to process and I was thankful that I just had some wet toes.
Last Matt and I attended my cousin's wedding last night. It was at Messing Hof Winery so there was lots of wonderful wine. I drank a great white wine that is named something German and starts with a G... Couldn't say or spell the name to save my life.
I tried to rotate the picture but it kept messing up. Well sorry this post wasn't quite as exciting. I'll work on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment