Friday, March 2, 2012

Marching into March

Well its official that I am now a quarter of a century old. My 25th birthday came and went on the 27th. It just doesn't seem as exciting anymore to turn a year older.... sigh....

However on a happy note I have officially entered trimester three when I hit week 27 on Tuesday. I guess 27 seems to be working for me :). I'm so excited to be so close to the end of this pregnancy. I saw my doctor and she told me that my belly is a bit big in measurements which is so depressing. But she said it may be due to where the baby was positioned that day. Fingers crossed. Well but on the upside I'm getting to be a mom through this whole experience.

We are currently in the process of decluttering, organizing, and cleaning our apartment. We've decided to stay here to be able to save money for the future. Smart decision but man we have a lot of junk. My goal is to have everything clean prior to the start of Spring Break. Because this marks the beginning of baby showers which is so exciting but it also means more stuff!

Now as Matt's birthday approaches I must think of a great gift for him... hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment